Skulls & Bones
Runners Cove - Prominent People
- Ambrose Southers: Ambrose is the owner of the very popular House of Cerulean Delight. He is an incredibly powerful individual in Runners Cove and has the run of the city. He caters to both the Baron and sheriff, who are both beholden to him.
- Baron James Tholan: He is the nominal ruler of Runners Cove and the surrounding area, although he rarely lifts a finger to help the community. He is a firm supporter of the Sheriff and is often seen around town with him. He is single and is known to frequent the House of Cerulean Delight.
- Blackarm: He is the most infamous pirate captain in the Reaches and is feared by all. He has been known to appear in Runners Cove on occasion. He captains the Queens Plunder, but travels in a small fleet with other pirate captains who have pledged their ship to Blackarm. There is a current bounty on his head of 50,000 gp. His flag is a black skull wrapped in chains on a yellow field.
- Brandy: She is a fine girl who works laying whiskey down at the Wobbly Seaman. She had her heart broken by a sailor whose life, lover, and lady was the sea.
- Cane Gildsir: He is the Sheriff of Runners Cove and is the final say on the law in town. He is very corrupt and will often allow pirates to openly walk in town. It is assumed that he receives a large payment for this privilege.
- Darius Griffon: He is the owner of Griffon Trading Co. It is one of the three premier trading companies in Runners Cove. It is the only major trading company that is headquarted in Runners Cove. Darius Griffon is a very powerful man in Runners Cove, but is often at odds with Cane Gildsir.
- Eileen Harmon: She is the High Priestess of the Temple of the Tranquil Waters, temple to Ferian. She tends to be very legalistic and is often at odds with Orvil Richardson.
- Harris Goldtooth: He is manager of Waycoast Trading, a major trading company in Waycoast.
- Honora Silverleaf: She is the most prominent privateer in Runners Cove and is well respected within the town. She has sworn to kill all pirates and has sent more than a few to their death. She is the captain of the brig, Interlude. Her flag is a golden eagle holding a fish in it’s talons on a light blue background.
- Kae Owens: She is an upstart priestess who worships Besmara, a minor goddess who has only recently come to prominence. She is the high priestess of the Temple of the Crossed Rapiers. Kae is openly disliked by the established clerics of Runners Cove, with the exception of Kendrick Sheen.
- Kendrick Sheen: High Priest of the Temple of All. He is a good man who tends to get along well with all others. He worships Andura, but encourages and aids in the worship of all good and neutral gods. It is said he condones the worship of the evil gods as well, but not openly.
- Kit Smith: Smith and Armorer in Runners Cove. He’s an accomplished blacksmith and better than would be expected in a town the size of Runners Cove.
- Korn: He is a prominent beggar in town. He is also known as a good source of gossip.
- Orval Richardson: High Priest of the Temple of the Outer Sea, the temple to Nobnar. Orval tends to be quite chaotic and this tends to land him trouble with the law. He is at constant odds with Eileen Harmon, priestess of Ferian.
- Rita Wormwood: The most infamous pirate who actually grew up in Runners Cove and is often seen there. She captains the Sea Gargoyle. She currently has a 5,000 gp bounty on her head. Her flag is a white skull over crossed rapiers on a black field.
- Wylia Greensword: Wylia is a pirate captain of some renown. She captains the Seabitch, although many think the name is more appropriate for her. She is a fierce fighter and will commonly appear in Runners Cove. It is rumored that she is sleeping with Sheriff Cane Gildsir. There is a current bounty on her head of 5,000 gp. Her flag is a pair of crossed cutlass blades on a navy blue field.